9.11.2011

The Last 2 Weeks (ish) in iPhone photos

Normally I'll aim to publish these every week, but I've been all over the place and I've got a lot of photos to share! Plus, let's face it, we're all a bit voyeuristic.

Taken from my bedroom window!
One of the roommates, KRE and myself at a neighborhood party.
Reunited with the lovely LEB during my visit home to WI. Side note: she's working in the UK for a year. COOL, RIGHT?!
Madison solidarity buttons. Love the Mad Men ones!
Found this, *ahem*, creative sidewalk drawing in my aunt's neighborhood in Madison.  
Cleaning out a few things at my grandmother's house. Found this gem. 
Screened porch goodness.
My bestie's fur child, Charlie!
LOVE Wisconsin.  
Mini.
Good advice from a Chinese restaurant.
Sunny skies over Denver on my way westward.
My new running shoes! They were 50% of because of the colors. I call them my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle shoes.  
Funny story, I took this photo to send to my aunt. Long story short there was an incident with a bat in my grandmother's house. No one was bitten, but still, ick. 
My aunt's dog, Bob. Lurrve him. 
Zoey!
Minor league baseball game. Love these boys, I totally remember doing that with my glove.  
Being truthful here, this photo was taken for my parents because this AWESOME jersey was a birthday gift and it's finally time to wear it! Please ignore the giant dot on my forehead, my mirror has a cosmetic defect. 
RDB loves mini things. Look at that tiny ice cream cone!

More to come next week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails