7.28.2011

The Fam Does Oregon

As promised, here are a few photos from when my Mom and Aunt came out for my graduation! As you can see we made a vacation out of it and it was SO MUCH FUN! I'm so so so happy they were able to make it out here. These photos are for all you voyeurs out there...and my dad who was unable to make the trip.

I received my M.S. degree. Whoop!

Aunt C and I climbing a sand dune. MUCH harder than it looks.
The Pacific!

Mumsie.
Mom again,  behind the camera.
Cape Perpetua, best view of the OR coast. Book your tickets now.
Broken Top and The Sisters on our way to Bend.
Sisters in front of The Sisters (ha).
Makes up for the 3 other aunts who couldn't make it to OR. 
Mum and I.
We drank wine. Yum.

Smelled roses.


Isn't she cute?!
A loyal 25+ years seed catalog customer finally visits her seed nursery.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails