4.18.2010

A Quick and Random Update

Great news- I'm basically all moved into the new house! With the help of friends this past Friday, we packed up my life and drove it across town to the new digs. Of course, with a new house comes the inevitable window in which I'm without internet. It never ceases to amaze me how productive I can be without the ability to peruse the web. (Currently using the wi-fi at my favorite little coffee shop in town)...I need to get my fix somewhere!

Here's to hoping this productivity lasts! (I'm betting it will until I have internet again this coming Tuesday)- I blame Hulu.com for a lot of my wasted time these days.

Also, as a completely random tangent- I've been obsessed with this song since I downloaded it about a month ago:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails