9.25.2011

The Past Week in iPhone Photos

This past week was incredibly busy and awesome. Due to the fact I'm moving (more on that later) I've been making it a point to see everything I possibly can in Oregon before I leave.


Walking Bandit on The Spit in Hood River, OR.

The Columbia River Gorge. 

Yours truly.

My friend YAA-M and myself. We did a long bike ride at the top of the Gorge. IT.WAS.AWESOME!

Yours truly, again.

Did I mention a BOBCAT ran in front of us on this ride? It was awesomely scary, for we were riding downhill going about 30 mph.

Delicious and beautiful latte in Hood River. 

Looking up towards the sky in PDX. Awesome street art.

Felix rockin' the #rubyreds!

I see faces in PDX.

Flowers on an excursion to a Junction City farm.


On a completely unrelated note, Wisco sports KILLED it this weekend. Props to my Brewers (for clinching the NL Central), Badgers and Packers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails