1.19.2011

Eeeesh, Blogger Fail

Well, let's just say I've fallen off the face of the blogging earth.

Until now!

It's only taken me three weeks to get back into a pseudo-routine after a long winter break. Now I'm back in Rainy City, U.S.A. and am navigating life (which lately revolves around research, the gym, zoning to television, and sleep).

So, to catch you all up on my life as of late:

  • I had an absolutely wonderful time in Wisconsin. Full of friends and family, and lots of hockey. 
  • I realized I'm cross-eye dominant while at an archery club (did I mention I hail from Wisconsin?) Anyway, this means I shoot right handed, but my left eye is dominant. Whoops. 
  • Instead of heading to Pasadena to watch my beloved Badgers in the Rose Bowl, I was grounded in Madison on account of fog. (United Airlines and I have a precarious relationship at the moment). 
  • I finally made it back to Oregon just in time to start the new quarter (and subsequently watch the Ducks lose the National Championship)...at least it was a great game!

Recap: awesome time at home, finishing up the tail end of grad school and now have all my hopes in the Packers winning the Superbowl.

Clearly, I love football.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails